The name and contact the person responsible in accordance with Article 4, paragraph 7 DSGVO
Klinikum Bad Hersfeld GmbH
36251 Bad Hersfeld
Telefon (06621) 88 17 01
Telefax (06621) 88 17 17
Praxis Dr. Stefan Maas & Praxis Asad Garayev
Privatpraxis Dr. Axel Sauer
Telefon (0561) 1 09 49 55
Telefax (0561) 1 09 49 56
Security and protection of your personal data
We see it as our primary mission, the confidentiality of personal data provided by you to preserve and to protect it from unauthorized access. Therefore, we apply the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards in order to ensure a maximum protection of your personal data.
As a company under private law we are subject to the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the rules on data protection, both by us and by our external service providers.
The legislation requires that personal data on legitimate manner, in good faith and in a comprehensible way for the person concerned will be processed ("legality, processing in good faith, Transparency"). In order to ensure this, we will inform you about the various legal definitions, and described in this data protection declaration can be used:
(1) Personal data
"Personal Data" are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as the "Affected Person"); considered to be identifiable is a natural person, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, to an identification number, location data to an Online ID or to one or more specific characteristics can be identified, the expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
"Processing" means any, with or without the help of automated procedures, running operation or any such set in connection with personal data, such as the collection, the collection, the organization, the grading, storage, adaptation or alteration, reading, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of deployment, the adjustment or the link to the restriction, deletion or destruction.
(3) Restriction of the processing
"Restricting the processing" is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in future.
"Profiling" is any kind of automated processing of personal data, which is that this personal data is used, certain personal aspects that relate to a natural person, assess, in particular to aspects related to job performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, residence or change of location of this natural person to analyze or predict.
(5) use of pseudonyms
"Pseudonyms" is the processing of personal data in a way that the personal data without involving additional information no longer can be assigned to a specific person concerned, provided that such additional information should be kept separately and are subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal information is not an identified or identifiable natural person can be assigned.
(6) file system
"File system" shall mean any structured set of personal data which are accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralised, decentralised or dispersed on a functional or geographical points of order.
"Responsible" is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others about the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of processing by the Union law or the law of the Member States, so the responsible or the specific criteria of its designation in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States.
"Processor" means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the person responsible.
"Recipient" means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data may be disclosed, regardless of whether it is a third party or not. Authorities in the context of a specific investigation order, in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States may obtain personal data, but is not to be considered as receiver; the processing of these data by the authorities referred to shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations in accordance with the purposes of the processing.
(10) Third parties
"Third Party" means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other authority, with the exception of the person concerned, the person responsible, the processor and the persons who, under the direct responsibility of the controller or the processor, are authorized to process the personal data.
A "consent" of the affected person is any volunteer for the particular case, in any way informed and unequivocal expression in the form of a declaration or any other unique affirmative action, the affected person to understand that you are concerned with the processing of personal data.
Legality of processing
The processing of personal data is only legitimate if a legal basis for the processing. The legal basis for the processing, in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1
Lit. a - f DSGVO in particular:
(A) the person concerned has your consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes;
(B) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures need to be carried out at the request of the person concerned;
(C) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, the controller is subject;
(D) processing is necessary in order to vital interests of the data subject or a natural person;
(E) processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority, the person responsible has been transferred;
(F) the processing is to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible or of a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject to the protection of personal data, outweigh require, especially if the affected person is a child.
Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal information when using our website. Personal data are, for example, Name, address, E-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) when contacting us by E-mail or via a contact form, the data communicated by you (your e-mail address, your name and your phone number) are stored by us, to answer your questions. In this context, we will delete the data after the storage is no longer required, or the processing is restricted if statutory retention obligations exist.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
With the use of the website merely for informational purposes only, so if you choose not to register or provide information to us otherwise, we only collect the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you want to view our website, we may collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to provide you with our site and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is kind. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- The date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete side)
- Access status/HTTP status code.
- Each quantity of data transferred
- The request comes from the web site,
- The operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the above-mentioned data are needed for the use of our web site may contain cookies stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk is assigned to the browser you are using will be saved and through which the body that sets the cookie, certain information. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website a total user-friendly and efficient.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and operation will be explained in the following:
- Transient cookies (a).
- Persistent cookies (see example).
(A) transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. In particular, these include the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, at which various requests from your browser the joint meeting. This allows your computer to be recognized again when you return to our site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
(B) Persistent Cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can always delete cookies in your browser security settings.
(C) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, the acceptance of third party cookies or reject all cookies. So-called "Third Party Cookies" are cookies that have been set by a third party, therefore not by the actual website you are currently located. We would like to point out that by disabling cookies you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Additional features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we provide a variety of services that you can use if you are interested in. To do this, you need to specify in the rule further personal data, which we use to provide the relevant performance benefits and for the above principles for data processing.
(2) Partially we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected by us, and given the task of our instructions are bound and are checked on a regular basis.
(3) We can also pass your personal data to third parties if action took part, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information on this can be obtained by entering your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) to the extent that our service providers or third parties resident in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
Our offer is directed to adults. Persons under 18 years should without the consent of parents or guardians to provide personal data to us.
Rights of the person concerned
(1) Withdrawal of consent
Provided that the processing of personal data is based on a granted consent, you have the right at any time to revoke the consent. By the withdrawal of consent is the legality of processing carried out on the basis of the consent to the revocation shall not be affected.
For the exercise of the right of revocation You can contact us at any time.
(2) Right to Confirmation
You have the right to request a confirmation by the person responsible, whether we want to process personal data in question. The confirmation you can at any time under the above-mentioned contact data.
(3) Right to information
If personal data are to be processed, you can at any time request information about these personal data and using the following information:
(A) the processing purposes;
(B) the categories of personal data that can be processed;
(C) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed or to be disclosed, particularly in the case of recipients in third countries or in international organizations;
(D) if possible, the planned duration for which personal data is stored, or, if this is not possible, the criteria for the establishment of such duration;
(E) the existence of a right to correction or deletion of personal data or for restriction of processing by the responsible or a contradiction right against this processing;
(F) the existence of a right of appeal in the case of a supervisory authority;
(G) if the personal data will not be collected at the affected person, all available information about the origin of the data;
(H) the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling, in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) DSGVO and - at least in these cases - statement strong information about the logic involved as well as the scope and desired impact of such processing for the affected person.
Personal Data to a third country or an international organization shall have the right to have the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Article 46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission to be taught. We provide a copy of the personal data, which is the subject of the processing are available. For all other copies, the person we can apply for a reasonable fee, on the basis of administrative costs. Set the application electronically, the information in a standard electronic format provided that he has nothing else. The right to receive a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
(4) right to correction
You have the right to the correction of inaccurate personal data relating to him/her by us without delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing of personal data, you have the right to complete incomplete - by means of a supplementary declaration - to demand.
(5) right to delete ("Right to be forgotten")
You have the right to demand that the responsible personal data will be deleted immediately, and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately, unless one of the following reasons applies:
(A) The personal data for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in any other way, is no longer necessary.
(B) the person concerned shall revoke your consent, on which the processing operations referred to in Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a DSGVO was based, and there is a lack of any legal basis for the processing.
(C) the person concerned shall, in accordance with Article 21, paragraph 1, DSGVO opposition against the processing priority and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or the person concerned shall, in accordance with Article 21(2) of the DSGVO to object to the processing.
(D) The personal data has been processed unlawfully.
(E) the deletion of the personal data is to fulfill a legal obligation, in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States is required, the controller is subject.
(F) the personal data in relation to the services offered by the information society in accordance with Article 8(1) DSGVO.
Has the person responsible for the personal data is made public and he is obliged to their deletion in accordance with paragraph 1, it shall, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs and appropriate measures, including technical way, the responsible for the data processing The personal data processing, to inform them that an affected person you delete all links to these personal data or copies or replicas of this personal data is requested.
The right to delete ("Right to be forgotten") does not apply if the processing is required:
- In order to ensure the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- In order to fulfill a legal obligation to the processing in accordance with the law of the Union or the Member States, which the controller is subject, requires, or the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority, the person responsible has been transferred;
- For reasons of public interest in the field of public health, as provided for in Article 9(2)(h and i, as well as Article 9(3) of the DSGVO;
- For archive purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), to the extent that the DSGVO right referred to in paragraph 1 is expected to be the achievement of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impaired, or
- For the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(6) The right to restrict the processing
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if one of the following conditions exist:
(A) the accuracy of the personal data of the affected person is disputed, for a time, it allows the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data
(B) The processing is unlawful and the affected person rejects the deletion of the personal data and, instead, the restriction of the use of personal data is requested;
(C) the person responsible for the personal data for the purposes of the processing no longer needed, the affected person but for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
(D) the person concerned to object to the processing in accordance with Article 21, paragraph 1, as long as DSGVO has filed has not yet been decided whether the legitimate reasons of the responsible as opposed to those of the person concerned predominate.
The processing in accordance with the above conditions is limited, so these personal data - apart from your storage - only with the consent of the person concerned or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of substantial public interest or in a Member State of the Union.
The right to restrict the processing to make the affected person may at any time contact information please contact us at the above.
(7) Right to Data Portability
You have the right to access your personal data you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to receive this data without interference from the other responsible leaders, where the personal data has been provided, to communicate, provided that:
(A) the processing on a consent in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) or 9(2)(a) or on a contract in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) based DSGVO
(B) the processing using automated procedures.
In the exercise of the right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to ensure that the personal data directly from a responsible to another shall be responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. The exercise of the right to data portability makes the right to delete ("Right to be forgotten") shall remain unaffected. This right does not apply to the processing that is required for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority, the person in charge has been transferred.
(8) Right of Objection
You have the right to reasons related to their specific situation, at any time to object to the processing of personal data relating to him/her pursuant to Article 6(1)(e or f, DSGVO appeal takes place; this also applies for these provisions based on profiling. The person responsible for processing the personal data is no longer worthy of protection, unless he can prove compelling reasons for the processing, the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing is the predominate the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Personal data will be processed in order to operate direct advertising, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data relating to him/her for the purposes of such advertising; this also applies to the Profiling, in so far as it with such direct advertising. Contradict the processing for purposes of direct marketing, the personal data will not be processed for these purposes.
In connection with the use of information society services, regardless of the Directive 2002/58/EC to exercise your right of objection by means of automated processes in which technical specifications can be used.
You have the right to reasons related to their specific situation, against the relevant processing personal data relating to him/her, the scientific and historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89(1), appeal is made, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest.
You can exercise the right of objection at any time by contacting the respective responsible.
(9) automated decisions taken in individual cases including profiling
You have the right to not solely on automated processing - including profiling - be subject to a decision against them, based on the legal effect or in a similar way significantly impacted. This does not apply if the decision:
(A) for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the person concerned and the person responsible is required,
(B) on the basis of the laws of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject, this legislation is permissible and appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the person concerned or
(C) with the express consent of the person concerned.
The responsible person shall take appropriate steps to the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the person concerned, including the right to maintain at least a person on obtaining the intervention on the part of the responsible, on presentation of one's own position and to challenge the decision belongs.
The affected person may exercise this right at any time by contacting the respective responsible.
(10) right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority
You also have, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of residence, place of work or the location of the alleged infringement, if the affected person is of the opinion that the processing of personal data relating to breach of the provisions of this Regulation.
(11) The right to effective judicial redress
You have available without prejudice to an administrative or judicial appeal, including the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 of the DSGVO, the right to an effective judicial remedy, if it considers that your rights under this Regulation is not in accordance with this Regulation, as a result of the processing of your personal data have been violated.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and an analysis of the use of the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this site are generally sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the case of activation of the IP anonymization on this website, your IP address from Google within member states of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to provide other website and internet related services to the site operator.
(2) in the context of Google Analytics provided by your browser IP address will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This will be reduced IP addresses are further processed, a reference to people so that can be ruled out. The data collected about you as far as a personal reference is therefore excluded this immediately and the personal data to be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to be able to improve on a regular basis. About the statistics we can improve our offer and more interesting for you as a user. In exceptional cases, where personal data will be transferred to the USA, has been subjected to Google in the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is kind. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(6) The third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms and conditions:
Http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview on data protection and privacy statement: Http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
(7) This website uses Google Analytics for a cross-device, the analysis of visitor flows over a user-ID is performed. You can in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data" analysis of your use of the cross-device off.
We use external service providers (processor), for example, for the dispatch of goods, newsletters or payment processing. With the service provider was a separate order data processing closed, in order to ensure the protection of your personal data.
We work with the following service providers:
- vimago GmbH, Bischofstraße 88, 47809 Krefeld, Germany